Welcome to the website of Match Point Signs.
We have been serving the greater Portland metropolitan area for over 28 years. We’ve produced nearly every kind of sign that can be produced—some the old-fashioned way used by traditional sign painters and others using the most current sign-making technology available.
It’s sometimes difficult for sign consumers to determine exactly what they need. We’ve tried to help in that regard by providing some ideas about sign types as well as giving you some ideas about the type of information we would need to price and produce your signs.
Starting with the Sign Menu page we’ve listed many different types of signs and most of your needs will be fulfilled by one or more of those. It is possible that you need something that is not on the list or is a variant of something you see on the Sign Menu page. Not to worry—we can handle it.
Once you have determined the general type of sign you need and the quantity, go to the Sign Info page to find out what kind of information we will need from you in order to determine cost. That is an easy process and once you have gathered these details we can discuss your needs with you over the phone or by email. If you can’t figure it out, just email or call.
As the global economy continues to contract, smaller businesses are going to find it more difficult to stay afloat. Big-box stores have wiped out many of them already and the death toll continues to climb. Hard cash is becoming increasingly difficult to hold onto. That’s where bartering comes in handy. By trading your products for signs you are able to save a lot of money, sometimes half of what you would have otherwise paid.
At the moment there are more than twenty different types of businesses that we will barter with and you can take a look at those on our Bartering page.
The Photos page contains images of a few of the signs that we’ve done over the years here locally.
At the moment there are videos of:
• Catherine Destivelle, the greatest female climber ever, climbs in Mali—without ropes!
• Catherine Destivelle (a clip from the film, Au-delà des címes, [Beyond the Summits])
• Parting shots of Au-delà des címes, including footage of Catherine with her young son.
• A link to a review of Au-delà des címes.
• Lynn Hill and Katie Brown climb the West Face of the “Leaning Tower” in Yosemite.
• A link to Women of K2, a film about women on the world’s most dangerous mountain.
• A link to a free download of Women of K2, and links to one of the climbers.
• Australian 100m hurdler Sally Pearson at the 2011 World Track & Field Championships
• Hawaii big-wave surfer Laird Hamilton as he takes on the biggest waves in the world
• Scuba diving in Iceland and a view of Iceland’s underwater life
• The first Women’s Olympic Marathon in 1984 with gold medalist Joan Benoit
• The 1976 Olympics 5,000m final with Finland’s Lasse Viren
• A look inside the S.S. Titanic as she rests on the ocean floor
• Base-jumper Jeb Corliss as he flies through a waterfall in a specially made winged suit.
On the Links pages you’ll find university Art History websites, Portland cultural websites, and links to the sites of some of the world’s great cities.
Here is a link to the English language website of Laura Dekker of The Netherlands. On January 21, 2012 Laura, then 16, set a world record for being the youngest person to circumnavigate the globe solo.
Thank you for your time.
Match Point Signs
Email: [email protected]